"... when you were dead in your sins... God made you alive..."
- Colossians 2:13
"...present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life..."
- Romans 6:13

Who am I?

I am referred to as pastor, student, teacher, son, brother, and redeemed sinner. My name is Nathan... and this is my blog.

Get The Latest News

Sign up for email updates

10.05.2009

Cool Website: The Art of Manliness

I've been made aware of one of the coolest websites, and it has afforded me much procrastination and entertainment over the past few hours, so I figured I'd share it with whoever pays attention to my blog.



This little bit of awesomeness chronicles a wide variety of topics concerning the art of manliness in an era where chivalry, self-sufficiency, self-respect, responsibility, and socially appropriate facial hair are scarce at best. In it you'll learn about cooking, taking pride in things that you do, manly life skills, really cool gadgets, fashion, personal hygiene (especially shaving), relationships, career-oriented things, and life tips in general. It is a fine collection of wisdom, practical advice, and lively discussion.

So if you haven't already, give the link above a click. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far.

- NJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment